Founded in 1735 and backed by 280 years of history, Richard Ginori is the expression of Italian excellence and the finest artistic porcelain.

Since 1958 Richard Ginori’s production has been headquartered at the plant in Sesto Fiorentino, inspired by the tireless, painstaking labours of the artistic workshops of the Renaissance.

Taken over in June 2013 by GUCCI, a world leader in the fashion and luxury sector, Richard Ginori, part of Kering Group, has historically been associated with the world’s top names in architecture, design and fashion, and has made a name for itself as an Italian style icon. In June 2014 re-opened the historic Florentine flagship at n. 17/r Via de’ Rondinelli; the flagship store reveals a series of rooms, recreating the warm and welcoming atmosphere of an elegant home — the home of Richard Ginori.